1. The Administrator declares and assures that the personal data given by the User will be stored and used with due diligence in agreement with the provisions of the existing legislation.
2. The personal data given by the User during the registration will be used by the Administrator in agreement with the Act on Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U.] No. 101, item 926 as amended).
3. The personal data: surname, name, in particular, will be downloaded by the Portal on the electronic forms.
4. The Administrator has the right to prepare the information about the User anonymously, which can be processed and transferred for the statistic purposes.
5. The Administrator can use (after gaining the approval) these particular data of the User which enable him to match the services, product to the User’s needs, make him interested in the special offers and inform about new products, the corporate events. Giving the approval is voluntary and can be cancelled any time.
6. The personal data will be also transferred to the entities authorized to inquire the information pursuant to the provisions of law ( e.g. enforcement agencies) or pursuant to the court sentence.
7. The User declares that he was thoroughly informed about the way, the place, and the aim of downloading and processing his personal data and gives the approval for that.
8. Information About the Cookies:
- • The cookies serve as the IT data, the text files, in particular, which will be stored in the terminal of the Service User and are intended to be used on the web sites of the Service. The files of this kind most often contain the name of the web site from which they come from, the time of the files being stored on the terminal as well as the unique number.
- • The Service operator or the entities being in cooperation with this particular person serve as the entity responsible for placing cookies on the terminal of the Service User as well as the entity responsible for getting the access to them.
- • Cookies are used for the particular purposes: preparing the statistics which help with understanding the way the Service Users use the internet sites consequently so as to enable its structures and content to be improved.
- • In the framework of the Service two fundamental forms of cookies are being used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored on the terminal of the User until he logs out, exits the web site or turns the software off (of the web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal of the User through the time limited in the parameters of cookies or until the cookies are deleted by the User.
- • The software for browsing the sites (web browser) most often implicitly allows cookies to be stored on the terminal of the User. The Service Users can make some changes in the settings concerning this scope. The web browser enables the cookies to be deleted. The automatic blockage of the cookies is possible as well. The detailed information concerning that is included in help or in the documentation of the web browser.
- • The limitations in terms of the cookies application can influence some functions available on the Service website.